Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's been way too long


Holy canoli!!! It has almost been 2 months since I have made a blog update.....I am sooo sorry! Cause I know there are a ton of you out there that are just dying to know what is going on with Maddux and fam! So, better late than never.....here you go!



Well, lets see....well, Maddux will be 9 months old in 11 days! That, to me, is just unbelievable! He hasn't really changed that much to us over the past 2 months, but we live with him. I can tell he had grown. He is getting really tall. He is still wearing 6 months clothes but can fit into the 6-9 month clothes as well. The only thing is, all the pants are too short in that range so every pair of pants are high waters. He is so darn cute though, he can pull it off!! I'm not biased or anything.

Maddux does have 2 little teeth on the bottom in front. And, man, do they hurt!! When I try to put my fingers in his mouth to check for others, I do believe he could chop my fingertips off with those itty bitty things!!! Good thing he is on straight bottles and has been since before he got his first tooth! Sorry, probably TMI!!!

Anyway, he is still so happy every morning I take him to see Shelley (his "nanny"). She still tells me what a "Good Boy" he is every day and I love it!! I know I said this 2 months ago, but I feel so lucky and blessed to have hard her fall into my lap!! Maddux loves her and Molly (his girlfriend) and Brady (the 3 year old older brother).







Maddux did do something I thought was fantastic the other day! I was dropping him off at Shelley's and I reached in the car to get his car seat out. I usually shower him with kisses as I am getting him out, but the other morning, for some reason, I said "Give me a kiss!" and he turned his head and opened his mouth so wide!!! He knew what I said and did it! You know how babies kiss, with their mouths as wide as possible and as slobbery as possible! Oh man, I loved it ans bragged all day at school about how he kissed me!



We have done 2 really fun things since we last chatted....we got to go to the Braves playoff game! That made his total games to 5 for his first baseball season! I think that is pretty incredible! It was a great game, but Maddux was not really a fan of the loud crowd, and boy was it loud!! We had fun though and are so glad we got to go!

The second thing we just did, as you can see from the pics, was today! We went to a pumpkin patch!!! It was my first pumpkin patch as well as Maddux's!! We got to go on a hay ride, walk through their fields, see fresh cotton being grown, and take lots of pics with pumpkins!!! Maddux was not very keen on the whole situation, I think he was really tired, but I just couldn't miss out on the photo ops!!

Well, that is about all for now! I will write again in a few weeks after we go the doctor to see about Maddux's weight and all that! I hope this finds every one happy and healthy! Until after November 9th!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it has been too long!!! What a cute little man :] He's changed for sure!! He's looking growed up :) Give that sweet boy some suger from this cousin Christy!!! Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete