Sunday, August 22, 2010

Almost 7 months


Maddux has been growing and learning and laughing so much over the past few weeks!! He can sit up by himself for long periods of time, he laughs his rear end off at Sadie, and he is talking up a storm!! He has even started to army crawl and scoot backwards!! I feel the real crawling coming on really soon!! He is probably about 16 lbs. and is getting taller by the day it seems! We don't have another doctors appointment until 9 months, so I wont have any measurements until then!


He goes to his sitters every day and has so much fun! It is such a blessing to drop him off and see him smile when he sees her! She loves him as if he were her own, and I just thank God every day for that! Last week, she told me that she was getting so attached that she would probably have to go to his high school graduation and his wedding!!! That just made my heart smile!!! She is so great with him and is feeding him until he gets fat.....and since he is still only in the 10%, we are glad for her to do that! He also has his first real girlfriend there! Her name is Molly and they are only 3 weeks apart! They play and hold hands and laugh at each other! I love it! They are just so cute!!

Other than that, I have obviously gone back to school and have a great bunch of kids! I have 25 in my class and they are really sweet! It is going to be a great year!


There isn't a lot else to say...I tried loading a video of him laughing for after 30 minutes, I give up! I think they are too big so I will see what Sam can do!! Until next time.....I hope everyone is great and as happy and blessed as we are! Talk to you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment