Sunday, December 6, 2009

32nd Week


Okay, so 32 weeks and on our way!!! What has been going on....not a whole lot! We did make it to Dallas for Thanksgiving and that was fabulous! We had so much fun seeing family (We missed you Vicky, but congrats!!)! The trip was pretty uneventful as far as Maddux goes. The flying was no big deal and I felt good most of the time! The only thing that was of any significance was that I was on the insulin. Being only the 2nd week I was on it, I was still so emotionally overwhelmed. Things seem to have calmed down since then, so it is coming along!


I did go to the doctor the week I got back and she did raise my insulin dose. She was still worried about my blood sugar being so high in the mornings. So, she raised the dose and it seems to be going very well ever since. Sam gives me a shot twice a day. HE does it in the morning before I eat breakfast and right before I eat dinner at night! He is so sweet and hates when it hurts! But, he is a pro now! If I weren't such a baby, it wouldn't be so bad....and truly it is not, but it doesn't always feel great!


We have and appointment on Thursday to see how big Maddux is! I CAN'T wait!!!! My doctor has already told me we weren't going to have a small baby! Whatever, she doesn't know, right?? Ha, anyway, we'll see on Thursday! So, until then.....Happy December (I love this time of year!!!).

3 comments:

  1. Love the tree Linds!!! And your belly looks fabulous :) Can't wait till Maddux get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! I'm glad your blood sugars are under control. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful that tree is and how beautiful the mommy to be as well :-)...not much longer now babe!

    ReplyDelete