Monday, August 31, 2009

18th Week


Hello again! So, I am starting my 18th week today and feeling pretty good! Feeling so good, that Sam, Sadie and I just went for a walk! It is 70 degrees here and feels amazing.....

The weekend was rough on me, however. Sam and I took on the adventure of traveling back to Texas for my birthday! Phew, am I glad that is over! The weekend was fast and furious!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVED seeing my family and we had so much fun....but the weekend was too short and the 2 traveling days pretty much stunk! On the way to Houston, we were diverted to New Orleans because of a nasty storm in Houston (we had to land and get fuel)....and on the way back, we were delayed by over 2 hours because of storms in Hotlanta, not getting us home until almost 10 pm. Needless to say, I am exhausted today! School was a hard pill to swallow!

Other than that....no real happenings....we did have an appointment last Thursday and I got to hear the heartbeat! As luck would have it, we also convinced my doctor to do an unscheduled ultrasound. We think we know what we are having, but, I am going to wait to announce until after my appointment, 2 weeks from now! We did find out that my placenta is low...but no worries...that is why we are going back in 2 weeks instead of 4. We will get to find out the sex for real and make sure all the major stuff is developing correctly....brain, heart, bones, all that! So, I will just have to keep you all posted! Happy Labor Day week!!

1 comment: