Sunday, August 16, 2009

16th Week




Well, my time seems to be going by sooooo slow, yet so fast. I feel like I just posted my last post, but that was 2 weeks ago today! Crazy. And now, I am only 6 weeks away from finding out what I am going to have! Sam is going crazy. He is quite possibly the most impatient person I have ever met. I thought he was a pain when we were waiting to get married.....but I was wrong, he is twice as bad now! He is a "I want it now" kind of guy! Well, 4 months down and 5 more to go.

I have felt great, for the most part, lately. My first week of school went off, really, without a hitch! I seem to have a great class and I am really excited. My week was, however, fairly stressful, as we had Open House for the parents on Wednesday. Despite my stress, it went very well. I was able to tell all the parents of my students that I was pregnant. I was really nervous, but their response was great! They all seem to be very excited for me. The next day, I let my kids in on the secret ( although, I had already spilled the beans to 5 of my girls the day before....I just couldn't hold it in any more!!). My kids were excited as well, especially my girls!! So, I am looking forward to a great 5 more months with this class and then coming back to end the year with them around mid May. Yes, I have to go back to school for atleast the last 2 weeks of school, if not more depending on when I actually go out!


Otherwise, nothing more has really gone on....I did do a ring and pencil gender test with a few of my friends on Friday night. We all agreed it is going to be a girl. Now, I know, you can't believe those things, but it was fun to do anyway! So, until next time!! Happy baby growing!

1 comment:

  1. A girl huh?? I love it! Have ya'll thought of names yet? Johnny and I talked about it the night we found out we were preggo :) I know, we are dorks!!! Love you cuz!

    ReplyDelete