Sunday, February 28, 2010

4 weeks old







Maddux is already 4 weeks old....can you believe it?? I can't! Time is flying by! As I am sure most of you know, there is not much to say so far. He is eating sleeping and doing the other thing! He is sleeping a good 5 hours a night, which is great! He is starting to respond to tickling and getting sugar (nuzzling his neck with kisses), so that is fun! I think he is going to smile any day now!
We have his 1 month doctor appointment on Wednesday and I think he is already over 8 lbs. But, we will see! My postpartum appointment is next week as well, so things are just moving along! So, not much else to say, but I want to put some new pics of him....so enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. What a doll!! I just love his jammies :) And I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete