Wednesday, October 7, 2009

23 Weeks




Hey all,

Well, I don't really have anything to say about now...things are going rather well these days! I actually go to the doctor tomorrow, but I am only going to hear the heart beat. Always fun, but I am ready for another slide show!! I do plan on asking about the "swine flu" vaccine and the flu vaccine as I have never done that before! I am nervous it will make me ill.....especially since my body hasn't really grasped the concept of enjoying this pregnancy!


Maddux is officially having a party in my belly. I swear he has one of those "dance, dance revolution" mats in there and he is doing routines every night when I try to go to bed. I can feel him moving and groovin', but Sam is still having a hard time! Times when I think he won't be able to feel him, he says he does! So, who knows! I am sure any minute he will feel him move as much as I do! It is definitely getting more uncomfortable to sit in certain positions too. I can no longer sit up leaning on a desk because Maddux starts kicking around making me lean back. I am sure it is very crowded in there and he wants to be able to have his space!


We have cleaned out and emptied Maddux's room. I have also gone to look at paint colors! I am torn and want a professional designer to just come and do it! Anyone know Genevieve on HGTV??? That sure would be great!! I think I want green and brown strips....but Sam is not too keen! O well, this one is my decision, since the first name was solely picked by him! I think that entitles me to picking the middle name as well, right??


In any case, things are moving right along! I have my first baby shower this weekend and I am super excited and gracious! I know it is going to be so fun to get things for Maddux! So, y'all have a great rest of your weeks, and check back soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cuz, you are so cute! I just love these updates :) I'm so excited to see ya'll on thanksgiving so I can give that belly a rub :) Have fun at your shower this weekend!

    ReplyDelete